- Target balance accounts (1)
- Sweep accounts(1)
- IOTA accounts
- Cash services
- Courtesy pick-up service(1)
(1)Certain minimum balances and/or fees may apply.
Want an easy, convenient, free way to do your banking from any touch tone telephone? Try Tel-A-Banking. In addition to offering you fast access to your accounts, it enables you to:
- Retrieve account balance information
- Review account history
- Obtain information about your loan
- Inquire about your certificate of deposit
- Determine interest credited to your account year to date, as well as prior year
- Transfer funds between linked First National Bank of South Miami accounts
- Make loan payments
- Report lost or stolen ATM/debit cards
Our state-of-the-art ATMs offer access to your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can:
- Withdraw funds
- Make deposits at most of our ATMs
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Make balance inquiries
- Obtain mini statements free of charge
- There are no service charges for withdrawals made at all Publix-owned Presto! ATMs.
- U.S. postage stamps are available from the ATM near the rear entrance of our South Miami office.
Traveling abroad? Whether you need cab fare in London or souvenir money in Lima, it’s always good to have access to foreign currency when traveling overseas. You can withdraw cash using your ATM or debit card from First National Bank of South Miami at any foreign ATM that is part of our network. Your debit card also makes paying for purchases a breeze anywhere Visa is accepted.
There’s no need to wait at a foreign currency exchange booth after a long flight. Before you leave on an international trip, stop in to our office to use our convenient foreign currency exchange services. At FNBSM you can:
- Buy/sell foreign currency (1)
- Buy foreign drafts
- Buy foreign travelers’ checks
- Send foreign wires
1 Foreign currency purchases must be requested (2) days in advance.