We offer a variety of additional tools to help you manage your business finances.
- Target balance accounts (1)
- Sweep accounts(1)
- IOTA accounts
- Cash services
- Courtesy pick-up service(1)
(1)Certain minimum balances and/or fees may apply.
No more worry about statements being stolen from the mail box
No more worry about statements being stolen from the mail box or personal financial information being seen by unwelcome eyes. With eStatements you receive your statement several days sooner then with traditional paper mailed statements. View up to 12 months of statement, as well as copies of the front and back of checks. Download copies of your statements to your computer or electronic storage device instead of filing paper copies. Best of all it’s Free!
Want an easy, convenient, free way to do your banking from any
Want an easy, convenient, free way to do your banking from any touch tone telephone? Try Tel-A-Banking. In addition to offering you fast access to your accounts, it enables you to:
- Retrieve account balance information
- Review account history
- Obtain information about your loan
- Inquire about your certificate of deposit
- Determine interest credited to your account year to date, as well as prior year
- Transfer funds between linked First National Bank of South Miami accounts
- Make loan payments
- Report lost or stolen ATM/debit cards
Automated Teller Machine (ATM)
Our state-of-the-art ATMs offer access to your accounts 24 hours
Our state-of-the-art ATMs offer access to your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can:
- Withdraw funds
- Make deposits at most of our ATMs
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Make balance inquiries
- Obtain mini statements free of charge
- There are no service charges for withdrawals made at all Publix-owned Presto! ATMs.
- U.S. postage stamps are available from the ATM near the rear entrance of our South Miami office.
Working late but need to make a deposit after the bank closes?
Working late but need to make a deposit after the bank closes? Our night drop service allows you to drop your deposits in our secure safe. There are night drop vaults available at our South Miami, Kendall, and Falls offices, with three convenient locations at our South Miami office. So you can vary not just the time you make deposits, but the location, too. You can come in the following day and process your deposit or we will do it for you. Locking bags are available for purchase.
Foreign Currency Exchange
Whether you need cab fare in London or
Whether you need cab fare in London or souvenir money in Lima, it’s always good to have access to foreign currency when traveling overseas. You can withdraw cash using your ATM or debit card from First National Bank of South Miami at any foreign ATM that is part of our network. Your debit card also makes paying for purchases a breeze anywhere Visa is accepted.
There’s no need to wait at a foreign currency exchange booth after a long flight. Before you leave on an international trip, stop in to our office to use our convenient foreign currency exchange services. At FNBSM you can:
- Buy/sell foreign currency (1)
- Buy foreign drafts
- Buy foreign travelers’ checks
- Send foreign wires
1 Foreign currency purchases must be requested (2) days in advance.