If you have difficulty using or accessing any element of this website or on any FNBSM mobile app or tool, please feel free to call us at 305.667.5511 or email us at email@example.com and we will work with you to provide the information, item, or transaction you seek through a communication method or that is accessible for you (for example, through telephone support).
You can also contact us by leaving a message in the Contact Us section of the website.
Screen reader applications
The following browser and screen reader application pairings are recommended for the best customer experience:
- Chrome and JAWS
- Mozilla Firefox and NVDA
- Chrome and TalkBack for Android devices
- Safari and VoiceOver for iOS and macOS devices
Goal of Accessibility for all
FNBSM desires to provide a positive customer experience to all our customers, and we aim to promote accessibility and inclusion. Our goal is to permit our customers to successfully gather information and conduct business through our website. Whether you are using assistive technologies like a screen reader, a magnifier, voice recognition software, or captions for videos, our goal is to make your use of FNBSM Bank’s website a successful and enjoyable experience.
Using the EqualWeb Accessibility tool
How does the website's accessibility work?
The website features an accessibility menu. A click on the menu makes accessibility buttons available. After selecting a menu item, the user should wait for the page to be loaded.
WHAT ARE THE MENU ITEMS?
- Option for key board based navigation
- Adaptation of the website for NVDA assistive technology
- Text Reader to listen the website content without the need of external screen readers
- Voice Commands to surf the website with only voice commands
- Enlargement of the font on the website to 4 levels of magnification
- Immobilization of moving elements, and stoppage of blinking
- Altered color contrast to dark background
- Altered color contrast to light background
- Adaptation for color-blind users
- Change of the font for a better readability
- Enlarged cursor, and change the color to black or white
- Enlargement of the display to ~200%
- Emphasizing links on the website
- Emphasizing headings on the website
- Presentation of alt text to graphics
- Declaration of accessibility
- Sending accessibility feedback
We are continuing the efforts to improve the website’s accessibility to the full extent possible, guided by our belief, and by our moral commitment, that the website should be usable by the entire population, including people with disabilities. Although we are proud of the efforts that we have completed and are in-progress, we at FNBSM view accessibility as an ongoing effort.
Programs by location/state
Florida Financial Literacy Program for individuals with developmental disabilities
The My Money Program, created by the Florida Department of Financial Services, is a comprehensive and inclusive financial literacy program and resource clearinghouse for individuals with developmental disabilities, their family members and caregivers.