First National Bank of South Miami
A Rich Heritage of Trust and Wealth Management Services
Since 1956, affluent South Floridians have relied on the enduring presence of First National Bank of South Miami’s Trust and Wealth Management Department to reach their financial and philanthropic goals. As a trustee, we dedicate ourselves to the protection and preservation of your assets, paying scrupulous attention to the details of your trust. While maintaining objectivity, we have the necessary experience to exercise discretion and make tough decisions on your behalf.
We help to ensure that your intentions will be carried out as you wish – professionally and objectively – with potentially reduced taxes and minimal complications for your heirs and beneficiaries.
With First National Bank of South Miami, you will receive:
- Personal service and guidance from a local team of highly skilled trust professionals
- Flexible trustee arrangements based on your individual circumstances
- A full array of professional trust administration services to meet your individual needs including investment management.
Highly Experienced People
- Our Chief Trust Officer, Barry Givner has a BBA in Accounting from the University of Miami. In addition he has over 30 years of experience in the Trust and Wealth Management industry, also managing some of the largest Trust and Wealth Management Departments in Miami. Barry is the Past President for the Estate Planning Council of Greater Miami and a former Executive Board member of the Trust, Asset Management and Private Banking committee for the Florida Bankers Association.
- Our Senior Portfolio Manager, Marcelino “Manny” Pendas has a BBA in Finance and Master’s in Accounting from Florida International University. He has over 35 years of experience working with some of the largest international financial institutions assisting ultra-high net worth families with their fiduciary and investment management needs.
Along with our consultants Wright Investor Services he works with clients to design and implement asset allocation strategies and financial plans that meet their unique circumstances, risk tolerance, goals and objectives.
Manny is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP). He is fluent in English and Spanish.
- All of our Trust Administrators hold the designation of Certified Trust Financial Advisor (CTFA).